You may be an end user, consulting engineer, contractor, valve maker or even actuator manufacturer. Our training programs can give you a comprehensive, unbiased overview of all the types of product available in the automation marketplace.
Our training covers the options for powering actuators and the conventions for various industries.
- The different types of valve and their requirements for actuation.
- The selection of the right actuator for the valve and specific application.
- The different types of actuator design ranging from multi-turn electric to quarter-turn fluid power with illustrations and site examples.
- The options for controlling actuators, from local controls to digital communications systems.
- Hazardous area certification.
- Retrofitting actuators to existing valves.
- Maintenance requirements.
- Industry applications.
Training can be given at your facility. Contact Us for details.